Hex is proving to be a breeding ground for UFC stars and you can catch the next generation at Hex 18!
Australia’s premier Mixed Martial Arts promotion returns to the Melbourne Pavilion on March 29th for another stellar show. Fight fans around the region are eagerly anticipating Hex Fight Series 18.
Friday 29 March 2019 At 19:00 AEDT
Melbourne Pavilion, Victoria, Australia
The thoroughly stacked fight card will showcase a combination of outstanding international talent, Hex veterans, along with the hottest rising prospects in the region.
The undercard features an exciting mixture of established MMA stars, talented up and comers, and bone crunching heavyweight battles.
Hex Fight Series 18 Fight Card:
- Ben Sosoli vs Kelvin Fitial – 265 lbs
- Nathan Reddy vs J. Fraser – 205 lbs
- Bevan O’Malley vs Aidan Aguilera – 155 lbs
- Sam McNally vs Kevin Jousset – 170 lbs
- Kaan Ofli vs Scott MacGregor
- Jack Jenkins vs Robby Lara – 145 lbs
- Joshua Riley vs Ethan Thomas – 145 lbs
- Jordan O’Connor vs Ryan Robertson – 125 lbs
- Josh Togo vs Sy Leafa – 155 lbs
- Saeid Fatahifar vs Dane Beeby – 170 lbs
- Chris Wase vs Jeffrey Mesa – 135 lbs
- Orhan Nuredin vs Kaleb Rideout – 145 lbs
- Joey Karami vs Junior Mo
- Michael Barber vs Bekhzod Usmonov – 145 lbs
- JJ Ambrose vs Beau Rawiri – 170 lbs